Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cleaned Out the Spice Rack!

Here I am. So frickin excited to tackle two jobs that should never have to be done. Me cleaning out the spice rack and cleaning off the microwave stand. Why? Because who thinks about ever cleaning out their spice rack? But the decluttering website said it and I did it. And I have to say, it looks fantastic. :)

Which brings us to the photos. They aren't the best quality because I was using my iPad which either doesn't have a flash or I haven't figured out how to use it yet (lol...).

I'm also pretty terrible at formatting this blog so my pictures aren't all wonky formatted.































Then there was the dreaded microwave stand. Basically the place we store every single thing that comes into the kitchen that we don't feel like dealing with. The purple bin ($1 at Dollar Tree!) is for my mail. We have a lot of garbage to burn now.

No comments:

Post a Comment