Sunday, January 25, 2015

Gardening Obsession Begins

Ok, so there was like no way in hell I was going to be able to wait to plant something. I mean, Donny bought me a greenhouse...

And thus I bought seeds for 25 cents a packet (like 20). And potting soil. And starter cells. And larger clay pots for transplantation. And a set of gardening tools. And I went crazy, ok.

But, joke's on all those people that said I was crazy for planting things in January. Because dammit I have Thyme. It's been five freakin' days. AND I HAVE GROWTH!!!

He's a little guy. But he's there!
So, we can always dry all these herbs that I've planted. And use them all year round. And because I'm insane, I started looking up homemade spaghetti sauce and salsa recipes. I am literally so excited to have this tiny ass seedling in my life.

I have been using diluted green tea as my watering method. In case anyone cares. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment