Friday, January 2, 2015

January Decluttering - Week 1

Well ok..."week" is a strong word. It's been two days. But it is the end of the work week for me, thus it is the end of the first week of 2015.

So I'm doing this. http://www.home-storage-solutions-101.com/organized-home.html Which can be shortened to 52-Week Decluttering Challenge.

Day 1 was to make a donation station. (Which I quickly thereafter sang to the tune of School House Rock's Conjunction Junction). I would post a picture of my progress, but it is literally just a tote with a homemade label that says "Donate."

Day 2 was to make a home binder. I started this a few weeks before I saw the decluttering challenge. I had to print some pages out at work because my $20 clearance printer only prints in black and some just looked so much better in color. So at this point, all I have to do is hole punch some of them and organize them into a method that makes sense.

Tomorrow's daily event is to make a daily to-do template. Which I already have from the wonders of Google & Pinterest. So I guess I'm done with that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment