Thursday, January 1, 2015

Mission: Life

Here it is, another year where I tell myself that I'm going to make all these resolutions to make my life better and then in ten days (if that), I will just simply go on living the same pathetically depressing life as before.

A few goals (not resolutions, because 'goal' sounds better to me) of mine are:
  1. Finish things with meaning
  2. Start a savings plan
  3. Declutter the shit out of my home & car
  4. Focus more on health
I will go more into depth on all these later. They are in no particular order and I will post progress reports & photos and links to my inspiration/sources.  I want this year to be the year that I finally accept that this is it. This is the only life I get and I need to start doing something so I can enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment