Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Kitchen Is Almost Done!

We have been working really well with keeping up with the dishes and keeping the counter decluttered! Proud of us all.

Well, this weekend's project is the fridge/freezer. We have a giant freezer full of meat, and then a little one attached to our fridge. I'm not going through the big one. I don't even go in there for food or anything, so I'm certainly not going to try to organize the thing that makes complete sense to my father.

So yeah, disorganized. Where's that yogurt? I dunno, shoved on that second shelf probably...

Where's the spray butter for popcorn? Not with the other butter...where it would make sense.
Oh, there's the spray butter...with the other butters. The condiments are together (except horseradish...that is hidden in the depths of the bottom most drawer because that stuff is awful and gross and awful) and the yogurts are all together. The drinks are altogether. It makes sense to me now. And I mean, there's a whole empty shelf there now. What??? I know.








I also ended up with some containers that I washed out and can now use for other things. Like, making my own pickles (I'M WAY TOO EXCITED FOR THIS) and some taco seasoning and leftovers. But that's for another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment