Saturday, May 2, 2015

I'm Trying

Ok, it has been seriously so long since I even considered giving a shit about making my life better. It's actually gone the completely opposite way...I haven't cleaned anything in weeks. I have been in and out of the doctor's office. I'm on three medications daily, four on Fridays...I'm just in a miserable mood 98% of the time, so I didn't want to share it with the internet.

I keep telling myself that I will crochet again and work on a scrapbook or start doing more photography again. I set everything up and boom...desire has left the building. I did a 5K a couple weeks ago (the first of like 7 that I'm signed up for this year...insanity) and DID bring myself to scrapbook it. I have pictures of my other two to scrapbook also, but I really can't bring myself to get out of bed a lot of the time.

Seriously considering signing up for yet another one, because I need something else to look forward to. I'm actually doing another one in a couple hours.




Then there's my job, which at this point is more like high school. I have been seriously considering packing up and moving. I'm not sure where I'd go...or what I'd do.

No comments:

Post a Comment